WOW!! I am so blessed and humbled. I thank from the bottom of my heart both A Little Of This And A Little Of That… AND… The Grange Range for nominating me for these awards! They both have awesome blogs and I urge everyone reading this to please check them out.
I am new to the blogging scene and just started this summer as a way to promote my business, but I also wanted to share the things I’m learning and connect with others who love to create as much as I do. What I didn’t know was I would come to love reading other blogs and some of them are like friends I get to talk to on a daily basis. I really enjoy reading up on what my new friends are doing 🙂
There are a few rules for these awards. You have to appreciate the meaning behind the rules. Basically they want us to go out there and share other blogs. It’s marketing pure and simple. But it’s a way to get your blog out there and help to promote fellow bloggers by way of introduction.
The rules are as follows:
Display the Award Certificates on your blog.
Announce your win with a post. Make sure you post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Present 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
Leave them a comment to let them know after you have linked them to a post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
So here are my nominations. Please stop in and pay them a visit and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
4. Buzy Day
Oh boy, now 7 interesting things about me? Hmmmmmm……..
1. My hubby and I will celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary this coming December.
2. I have 5 grandbabies. 3 girls and 2 boys (at least so far)
3. I hate housework so much I finally hired a lady to come in for a couple of hours each week to clean the bathroom, dust and vacuum for me. Best investment I ever made 🙂
4. I taught myself to crochet and knit because NOBODY I knew had a clue how to do it or could teach me.
5. I have had a pretty wide variety of jobs over the years… including bartender, hairdresser, and church secretary (just to name a few)
6. I am a complete chocoholic. Can’t get enough of the stuff and have the waist line to prove it.
7. Last I’ll share my favorite coffee mug quote with you… (this is SOOOO my life). “God answers ALL prayers… Sometimes He says yes… Sometimes He says no… And sometimes He says, You gotta be kidding!”